Dr. Patrick Yeung, Jr. is a board-certified gynecologist specializing in endometriosis excision and restorative surgery. He joins Veritas Fertility and Surgery to offer a comprehensive approach to the treatment of infertility, recurrent miscarriage and other gynecologic conditions.
Dr. Yeung earned his medical degree from the Queens University in Ontario, Canada and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Georgetown University Medical Center. Following residency, he completed a Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS) at the University of Louisville and a mini-fellowship in laser excision (LAPEX) at the Center for Endometriosis Care (CEC) in Atlanta.
Dr. Yeung was an Assistant Professor at Duke University for five years before joining Saint Louis University in 2011, where he served as the Director of the SLU Center for Endometriosis. He has an interest in research involving endometriosis excision for improvement in fertility and quality of life, and has always desired to combine optimal laser excision of endometriosis with the best strategies for adhesion prevention.
Dr. Yeung has a true heart for women with endometriosis-associated infertility and pain, as he and his wife, Dorothy, struggled with infertility and endometriosis for over four years. They now have five children.
Advanced Training & Certifications:
- FertilityCare Medical Consultant
- Board Certified with American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS)
- Mini-fellowship in Laparoscopic Excision of Endometriosis
Dr. Yeung is an active member of:
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- American Academy of Fertility Care Professionals (AACFCP)
- American Association of Pro-Life Obstetrician-Gynecologists (AAPLOG)
- World Endometriosis Research Foundation (WERF)
- Catholic Medical Association (CMA)