Dr. Gavin Puthoff is the founder and medical director of Veritas Fertility and Surgery. He is a board-certified gynecologist specializing in the treatment of infertility, recurrent miscarriage, endometriosis and other gynecologic conditions. He is trained in surgical NaProTECHNOLOGY, a form of advanced reproductive surgery.
Dr. Puthoff earned his medical degree at the University of Texas at Houston and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Hospital St. Louis. Following residency, he completed a Fellowship in Medical and Surgical NaProTECHNOLOGY at the Pope Paul VI Institute and Creighton University Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska.
In 2015, Dr. Puthoff started Mercy Clinic Fertility Services where he had the privilege of caring for many women and couples seeking answers and effective solutions for infertility and other gynecologic conditions. In 2020, Dr. Puthoff felt called to open Veritas Fertility and Surgery to better meet the needs of his patients with a concierge approach to fertility treatment and advanced reproductive surgery.
Dr. Puthoff and his wife have six children. He and his family enjoy bike rides, spending time together outdoors, and family movie nights.
Advanced Training & Certifications
- Advanced FertilityCare Medical and Surgical Consultant
- Advanced Laparoscopic and Microsurgical Training at the MOET Institute
- Board Certified with American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellowship-trained in Medical and Surgical NaProTECHNOLOGY
Dr. Puthoff is an active member of:
- American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Society of Procreative Surgeons
- Society of Reproductive Surgery